Fake it! HDSA End Program at Butcher's Tears
- Butcher's Tears
- w/ Hackers & Designers
Hackers & Designers concluded the 4th edition of the H&D Summer Academy by inviting hackers/designers/makers/artists to come together to look at and experience what has been explored during the previous days.
How to establish a critical perspective on truth as such? Who owns information? Who directs data flows and who enables or limits access to information? Living and working in a post-truth reality how can we stay or become informed users and critical makers? Can we (re)build independent environments that shape our practices?
- 6pm–9pm Open Stage with participants of HDSA2018
- 9pm Live by Jonathan Castro (PE/NL)
- 9.30pm DJset by Joshua Cordova (USA)
- 11pm DJset by NM (Strange Boutique) (NL)
- Visuals by Philip Ullman and Juliette Lizotte
Free to all :)
This event was made possible with the kind support of Stimuleringsfonds Creatieve Industrie.